Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2019

Review: The Rollout: A Novel about Leadership and Building a Lean-Agile Enterprise with SAFe

The Rollout: A Novel about Leadership and Building a Lean-Agile Enterprise with SAFe The Rollout: A Novel about Leadership and Building a Lean-Agile Enterprise with SAFe by Alex Yakyma
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I picked up this book for professional reasons, and I am so glad that I did. I stumbled upon this boon while looking for some literature on Scaled Agile Framework for Enterprise (SAFe). Written as a novel, the author does a good job of walking you through the challenges the organization in the story was facing. The story of the transformation, told through the protagonist's point view, is pretty straightforward to follow. It was quite easy to understand how why SAFe is needed, how it could potentially be implemented and the challenges one might run into during its assimilation into the organization. All in all, good read, and I am so happy I came across this book at the right time.

View all my reviews

No comments: