Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Review: Children of Time

Children of Time Children of Time by Adrian Tchaikovsky
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Children of Time was the winner of the Arthur C. Clarke award for 2016, for a good reason. The author has done a great job of balancing the elements of science and the elements of fiction. The sci-fi parts of the story are delicious - my imagination was tickled pink at the thought of those technologies become real someday, and hopefully not at the cost of the downfall of humanity. The struggle of the characters, both human and arachnid felt so real. The issues that he brings forth through his tale are rooted in reality. As I finished the book, it brought tears to my eyes. What was it that bright tears to my eyes would remain unrevealed, but I was genuinely moved by the way the story ends. Children of Time is an outstanding book of science fiction and I would recommend to this to any true-blue fan of Science-fiction.

View all my reviews

No comments: